Prescreening and Contact Tracing
Participants and spectators can prescreen & contact trace using the QR code located at the facility entrance or on the City of Stratford website (https://forms.stratford.ca/COVID-19-Protocols/COVID-19-Screening-Questionnaire). Users who do not have a smart phone can sign in using the forms available at the front entrance.
As per Ontario Regulation 645/21, beginning September 22, 2021, all individuals who are entering indoor municipal recreation facilities will be required to provide proof of vaccination along with ID.
- Individuals under 18 years old who are entering the facility to participate in sport (e.g. Organized league, pre-registered drop-in, swim lessons, etc.).
- Children under 12 years old
- Individuals with a medical exemption. (A note from a doctor or registered nurse including a documented medical reason for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and the effective time-period for the medical reason)
Individuals may show either a paper copy or an electronic PDF of their proof of vaccination. Beginning October 22, individuals may choose to use the QR code as issued by the provincial government.
Fully vaccinated is:
- The full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines, or
- One or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or
- Three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada; and
- The final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine received at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
Acceptable forms of ID must include the name of the identification holder, and date of birth, these include:
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship card
- Driver’s license
- Government (Ontario or other) issued identification card, including health card
- Indian Status Card /Indigenous Membership Card
- Permanent Resident card